Ultimate Reset

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

10 Commandments of Weight Loss

I found this image online of the 10 Commandments of Weight Loss.  



I couldn't agree with number 1 more.  People are always talking about dieting. What diet are you on? Whats a good diet to loose weight quick?  This is why people fail so much.  It's not about finding a quick fix, or soup diet, all liquid diet, stand on my head when I eat diet.  Its about changing your lifestyle.  Changing the way you eat for good.  I am not saying you can have that cheesecake when you go out to dinner on Saturday night.  I think it is perfectly fine to indulge every once in a while.  I think you should even have one cheat meal once a week   But you need to realize if you want to loose the weight right, and keep it off for good.  Then you need to adjust your lifestyle.  Your perfect body is made 70% in the kitchen and 30% with exercise.  
Are you ready for that lifestyle change?


No comments:

Post a Comment